This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email email@example.com or write to: 4 Hampden Close, Lincoln, LN6 5UJ, UK.
I gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
I also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
Data I Collect
I may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How I use this data
Collecting this data helps me understand what you are looking for, enabling me to deliver improved products and services.
Specifically, I may use data:
- For internal records.
- To improve the products and services I provide.
- To contact you in response to a specific enquiry.
- To customise the website for you.
- To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things I think might be relevant to you.
- To send you promotional mailings or to call you about products, services, offers and other things I think might be relevant to you.
- To contact you via email, telephone or mail for market research reasons.
A cookie is a small file placed on your computer’s hard drive. It enables the website to identify your computer as you view different pages.
Cookies allow websites and applications to store your preferences in order to present content, options or functions that are specific to you. They also enable me to see information like how many people use the website and what pages they tend to visit.
- Analyse web traffic using an analytics package. Aggregated usage data helps me improve the website structure, design, content and functions.
- AB Test content on the website. For example, 50% of users might see one piece of content, the other 50% a different piece of content.
- Store information about your preferences. The website can then present you with information you will find more relevant and interesting.
Cookies do not provide me with access to your computer or any information about you, other than that which you choose to share.
However, please note that doing this may affect how the website functions. Some pages and services may become unavailable to you.
To learn more about cookies and how they are used, visit All About Cookies.
Controlling information about you
When you fill in a form or provide your details via the enquiry forms you details are stored in a secure CRM system and only used for enquiry purposes.
If you have sign up to my newsletter and ticked the box Opt-in you have agreed for me to send you email marketing.
You can unsubscribe at any time using the link on any emails.
You can also unsubscribe by contacting me on firstname.lastname@example.org
We will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties.
Any personal information I hold about you is stored and processed in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
I will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorised disclosure or access to your information, I have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
I also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
The website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that I have no control of websites outside the fificreative.co.uk domain. If you provide information to a website to which I link, I am not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.